Coil Winding Nozzles / Wire Guide Tubes with Precision Grinding
|FOB Price:||US $5.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $5.5/ Piece|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: W0435-2-1010
- Application: Hardware Spraying Equipment
- Condition: New
- Polish: Precision Grinding
- Hardness: Reahced Over Hr90 Degree
- Roughness of Bore: Ra0.1
- Fuction: Protect6 Enameled-Wire
- Transport Package: 20PCS/Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Nozzle
- Method Type: Automatic
- Material: Tunsten Carbide
- Anti-Bending: 2300n/mm
- Roughness of R Place: Ra0.025
- Work Limit: D1>0.2mm D1>0.7mm
- Trademark: KIMCHEN
- Specification: As requested
Tungsten carbide nozzle also call wire guide tubes or wire guide needles.
This product is assembled by the stainless steel main part and the processed stones.
It has been widely used in various types of CNC automatic winding machine.
The nozzle is installed at the end of the mechanical hand of the winding machine, the enameled
wire will go through it and do the winding job under the guidance of its processing.
It is not only the indispensable component of the winding machine, but also the key components
which are used for ensure the quality of processed products. The main function of the
nozzle is the protection of the enameled wire insulation layer.
Tungsten Carbide Nozzle is made by the precision machining with the tungsten carbide materials (super hard alloy). The hardness reached over HRA90 degree while the anti-bending degree reached over 2300N/mm. We do the precision grinding and surface treatment to achieve Ra0.1 of the bore roughness and the Ra0.025 of the R place of both ends. There is a scientific curvature radius design in the both entrance. This design can ensure a smooth transit of the thread. Due to the overall materials processing, and no elevation in the bore, the phenomenon of easy-bending and plugging has been improved comparing with the ruby nozzle.
1. High Wear Resistance This is assured by the choice of materials for wear elements possessing a minimum hardness in excess of Vickers 1, 000 (HRC 70).
2. Scratch-Proofing Eliminate wire insulation film damage, low friction resistance, stable wire tension. The wire-guiding surfaces are mirror finished by diamond lapping to a surface roughness of 2 -4 micro inches Ra or better, material permit.
3. Straightness and Stiffness Straightness and Stiffness are defined by the wire exit being concentric and inflexible with respect to the nozzle locating. In plain terms, the wire should exit from the nozzle concentric to the locating? To within 0.02 mm, with or without load. A geometric characteristic presentation is shown at upper left. Concentricity to within 0.01mm.
4. Precise Exit Radii Because the coil winding nozzle's Exit Radii governs the angle of the wire exit from one coil to the next, it should be monitored to + / - 0.025 mm. This is done by digital measurement, shown at upper right.